Bruschetta bread dough
- 320 ml water
- 500 g Strong white bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 25 g S&P flour improver
- 20 g S&P Garlic & Herb Flavouring
- 3 tsp S&P Dried yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp Creamy milk powder
- For making savoury flavoured bread or rolls in the bread machine.
- Remove the pan from the bread machine (usually by giving it a twist). Pour in the water. Sprinkle on the flour making sure that it covers the water. Add the salt, sugar, butter, flour improver, bread flavourings and milk powder in separate corners of the bread pan. Make a small indent in the centre of the flour, but not down as far as the liquid, and add the yeast.
- Place the pan back in the bread machine and set to the dough setting and press start. When the machine cycle has finished, remove the dough from the machine. Place on a lightly floured surface, knock back gently.
- To shape into rolls; cut off small pieces the desired size of your rolls (scissors are great for this). To get perfect even rolls, it is best to weigh each piece of dough. A guideline is 60g for an average size roll. Shape the pieces by kneading into a ball, with a smooth top. Place rolls butting up to each other in a deep oblong tin.
- Alternatively, shape your dough into shaped bread – oblong, or two round loaves, a plait etc.
- Once you have finished shaping the dough, leave to rise for 45 minutes.
- Windmills tip; Place the dough in a turned off cold oven. Either leave to rise with oven turned off, or switch the oven on to a room temperature ‘’rise’’ or ‘’defrost’’ setting. Remember a slow rise gives lighter bread, so leave plenty of time for this rise.
- Once the dough is evenly risen and just poking out of the top of the tin it is ready to bake. If you want to use a glaze, or sprinkle something on the top, then do this now.
- Switch the oven on (without removing dough first) to 160°C and bake for 25 minutes (for loaves) and 20 minutes (for rolls).
Suitable to freeze Defrost 1-2 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share On Social Media
Best Thermomix Recipe
Best Thermomix RecipeRead More
Burger Buns Recipe
Burger Buns RecipeRead More
Cheesy Corn Bagels
Cheesy Corn BagelsRead More
Easy as Cheese Corn Focaccia
Easy as Cheese Corn FocacciaRead More
Mini Crustless Quiches
Mini Crustless QuichesRead More
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum Dip
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum DipRead More
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites Recipe
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites RecipeRead More
Egg & Cheese Wreath Recipe
Egg & Cheese Wreath RecipeRead More