Cheesy herb bombs
- 250 ml warm water
- 35 g butter
- 10 g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp S&P dried yeast
- 380 g Strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp S&P flour improver
- 1 1/2 tbsp Creamy milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 110 g cheese cut into 32 cubes
- 1 tbsp Windmills toscaans bread flavouring
- 50 g butter melted
- Place the warm water, butter, sugar and yeast in the bowl of kenwood mixer. Whisk to dissolve sugar, cover with cling-film and leave to sit for 3 minutes until yeast is frothy.
- Add flour, flour improver, milk powder and salt to yeast mixture. Using dough hook, knead for 8-10 minutes until soft and elastic. Place the dough in an oiled mixing bowl. Cover with cling-film and leave to prove in a warm place for up to an hour or doubled in size.
- Grease and line a large baking tray. Tip dough out onto a lightly floured bench and divide into 32 even pieces. Push a piece of cheese into the centre of a piece of dough with a pinch of bread flavouring. Enclose completely and put seam side down on a baking tray. Cover loosely with a tea towel and leave to rise for a further hour. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bake bombs in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Mix together remaining bread flavouring and melted butter. As soon as bombs are ready, remove from oven and brush with butter mixture. Leave to cool for 5 minutes and serve.
- Alternatively they can be frozen. Defrost, wrap in a tea towel and microwave for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
Suitable to freeze for up to 1 month Defrost 2 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share On Social Media
Best Thermomix Recipe
Best Thermomix RecipeRead More
Burger Buns Recipe
Burger Buns RecipeRead More
Cheesy Corn Bagels
Cheesy Corn BagelsRead More
Easy as Cheese Corn Focaccia
Easy as Cheese Corn FocacciaRead More
Mini Crustless Quiches
Mini Crustless QuichesRead More
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum Dip
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum DipRead More
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites Recipe
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites RecipeRead More
Egg & Cheese Wreath Recipe
Egg & Cheese Wreath RecipeRead More