Mini Crustless Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 310 ml buttermilk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 80 g S&P corn bread blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp S&P cheese and herb bread flavouring
- 200 g grated cheese
- 1/3 red bell pepper finely cut
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 250 g ham diced
- In large bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk and oil until well combined. Add bread blend, baking powder, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Lightly spray 2 x 12 hole muffin trays with baking spray. Place ¼ cup of batter into each muffin hole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until springy to touch and golden. Leave to sit for 5 minutes before carefully removing and cool completely on cooling rack or serve warm.
- Serve as a side to a main or as a quick easy out-of the-freezer lunch for hungry children.
Suitable to freeze for up to 3months Defrost 2-3 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!