Munchy brunch rolls
- 12 12cm squares of puff pastry
- 180 ml tomato sauce ketchup or tomato relish
- 3 tbsp S&P Tomato & Garlic flavouring
- 2-3 cups spinach leaves
- 12 small sausages halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 rashers bacon
- 150 g grated tasty or cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp egg whisked with 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tsp black sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato sauce with bread flavouring. Place 1 heaped teaspoon of bruschetta sauce mix in the centre of each pastry square and spread to within 1cm of the edge. Top with a few spinach leaves, 1 sausage, 1 cherry tomato and rasher of bacon. Sprinkle over a small handful of cheese and season with salt and pepper. Roll from corner to corner to make a cylinder. Place spaced apart on prepared trays.
- Brush rolls with egg wash and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with fried eggs or mushrooms.
Suitable to freeze for up to 1 month Defrost 1 hour and reheat in 180C oven for 10-15minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share On Social Media
Best Thermomix Recipe
Best Thermomix RecipeRead More
Burger Buns Recipe
Burger Buns RecipeRead More
Cheesy Corn Bagels
Cheesy Corn BagelsRead More
Easy as Cheese Corn Focaccia
Easy as Cheese Corn FocacciaRead More
Mini Crustless Quiches
Mini Crustless QuichesRead More
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum Dip
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum DipRead More
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites Recipe
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites RecipeRead More
Egg & Cheese Wreath Recipe
Egg & Cheese Wreath RecipeRead More