Munchy brunch rolls
- 12 12cm squares of puff pastry
- 180 ml tomato sauce ketchup or tomato relish
- 3 tbsp S&P Tomato & Garlic flavouring
- 2-3 cups spinach leaves
- 12 small sausages halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 rashers bacon
- 150 g grated tasty or cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp egg whisked with 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tsp black sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato sauce with bread flavouring. Place 1 heaped teaspoon of bruschetta sauce mix in the centre of each pastry square and spread to within 1cm of the edge. Top with a few spinach leaves, 1 sausage, 1 cherry tomato and rasher of bacon. Sprinkle over a small handful of cheese and season with salt and pepper. Roll from corner to corner to make a cylinder. Place spaced apart on prepared trays.
- Brush rolls with egg wash and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with fried eggs or mushrooms.
Suitable to freeze for up to 1 month Defrost 1 hour and reheat in 180C oven for 10-15minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!