- 8 tortilla wraps approx. 25cm
- 250 g cream cheese regular or light
- 250 g salami chopped into small pieces
- 100 g black olives finely chopped
- 120 g grated cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp S&P Tomato & Garlic flavouring
- Put the cream cheese, cheese, salami, olives and bread flavouring in a medium sized bowl and stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Lay one of the wraps onto a flat surface and spread over 1/8 of the filling mixture. Spread out to completely cover the wrap. Roll up tightly and wrap in cling-film. Continue with remaining wraps and filling. Place wraps in fridge for minimum of 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To serve as a snack, slice into 2cm pieces and enjoy on a snack tray secured with a skewer if desired. Alternatively, they are a perfect lunchbox filler to save morning madness making lunches.
Serves 16-24 as a snack or 8 for lunch. Suitable to freeze for up to 1 month Defrost in fridge overnight
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!