- 320 ml water
- 500 grams strong white bread flour
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 25 grams S&P flour improver
- 3 teaspoons S&P dried yeast
- 1.5 tablespoons Creamy milk powder
- To make dough in the bread machine: Remove the pan from the bread machine (usually by giving it a twist). Pour in the water. Sprinkle on the flour making sure that it covers the water. Add the salt, sugar, butter, flour improver and milk powder in separate corners of the bread pan. Make a small indent in the centre of the flour, but not down as far as the liquid, and add the yeast.
- Place the pan back in the bread machine and set to the dough setting and press start. When the machine cycle has finished, remove the dough from the machine. Place on a lightly floured surface, knock back gently.
- Grease the holes of 18 muffin tins - or use silicone moulds.
- To shape : Divide dough into very small pices. Shape each piece into a ball. Place 3 balls in each hole of the muffin tins. They will be close together, filling the hole.
- Cover the muffin tins with cling film and leave to rise for 45 minutes. Once the dough is evenly risen poking out of the top of the muffin holes it is ready to bake.
- Put the muffin tins into the oven. Switch the oven on to 160°C and bake for 25 minutes.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then remove from the muffin holes onto a wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold with butter.
serves 18 suitable to freeze defrost 2 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share On Social Media
Best Thermomix Recipe
Best Thermomix RecipeRead More
Burger Buns Recipe
Burger Buns RecipeRead More
Cheesy Corn Bagels
Cheesy Corn BagelsRead More
Easy as Cheese Corn Focaccia
Easy as Cheese Corn FocacciaRead More
Mini Crustless Quiches
Mini Crustless QuichesRead More
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum Dip
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum DipRead More
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites Recipe
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites RecipeRead More
Egg & Cheese Wreath Recipe
Egg & Cheese Wreath RecipeRead More