Specifications and advantages:
Spoon & Pinch currant bun mix bread flavour enables you to take your sweet bread baking to new levels! Add the amount to suit your own taste – or use the suggestion below and in our basic recipe.
Ideal for hot cross buns, sticky currant bun rounds, raisin breads and rolls, currant breads and rolls. Use in combination with Spoon & Pinch flour booster and even-rise dried yeast for best results.
- S&P currant bun mix is supplied in a 200g sealed and re-sealable tub
- For easy use! Handy to store in the cupboard
- A little goes a long way – for general currant bread use 60g to every 500g of strong white bread flour and an extra teaspoon of yeast. The rise will be slower than other breads, due to the denseness of the currant bun powder.
- Used by professional bakeries
- For use in any kind of bread baking including:
- Bread mixed and baked in a bread maker
- Dough made in a bread maker
- Dough made in a mixer
- Dough mixed by hand
- Dough mixed in a Thermomix
Storage information: Store in a cool dry place