Spoon & Pinch even-rise dried yeast is an instant yeast that must be used from chilled or frozen to provide best rising results. Premium quality baker?s yeast which gives an even rise to your dough, always reliable.
Recommended to use in combination with Spoon & Pinch flour booster and dough creamer for very reliable bread baking results.
- S&P flour booster is supplied in a 100g sealed and re-sealable tub
- For easy use! Handy to store in the fridge or freezer
- A little goes a long way ? add 2tsp every 500g of strong white bread flour
- Suitable for all bread types including wholemeal, French stick, pizza dough, focaccias etc
- Used by professional bakeries
For use in any kind of bread baking including:
- Bread mixed and baked in a bread maker
- Dough made in a bread maker
- Dough made in a mixer
- Dough mixed by hand
- Dough mixed in a Thermomix
Practical information: converting fresh yeast to dry yeast and vice versa.
- The rule of thumb is dividing by 3
- From fresh yeast to dry ? divide the amount specified by 3. For example, 30g of fresh yeast use 10g of dried
- From dry yeast to fresh yeast ? multiply by 3, meaning 7g of dried yeast becomes 21g of fresh
Storage information: Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in the fridge or freezer. Use straight from frozen.
Ingredients: Dry yeast, emulsifier. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold.
Typical values: Nutritional values per 100g: Energy 1635kj/ 387 kcal | fat 6.1g| of which saturates 5.4g | carbohydrate 6.2g | of which sugars 0g | protein 44.9g | salt 0.2g