Soft savoury flavoured dinner rolls
- 420 ml water
- 675 g Strong white bread flour
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 2-3 tsp S&P Dried yeast
- 20-30 g S&P Garlic & Herb flavouring
- 30 g S&P Flour improver
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Creamy milk powder
- Pour the water into the bread machine pan. Sprinkle over all other ingredients, making sure that the yeast and sugar don’t come in contact. Set the machine to the dough setting and press start. Grease a deep rectangular bread tin. When the machine beeps, remove dough.
- Knead gently and divide dough into 25-30g pieces (for small dinner rolls). Shape each piece into a roll and place into the prepared tin.
- Place the tin (uncovered) into a cold, switched off oven. Leave to rise slowly, until rolls are puffed and even. (Use a ‘‘defrost’’ setting on your oven if you wish). Once you decide the rolls have risen enough, switch the oven on to 160°C. Cook for 20 minutes. In this way the rolls will receive another rising while oven is warming, and will keep a beautifully, soft crust.
- Remove from oven and leave to stand for 5 minutes in tin, then remove the rolls from the tin and transfer onto a cooling rack.
makes 48 rolls suitable to freeze defrost 2-3 hours
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share On Social Media
Best Thermomix Recipe
Best Thermomix RecipeRead More
Burger Buns Recipe
Burger Buns RecipeRead More
Cheesy Corn Bagels
Cheesy Corn BagelsRead More
Easy as Cheese Corn Focaccia
Easy as Cheese Corn FocacciaRead More
Mini Crustless Quiches
Mini Crustless QuichesRead More
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum Dip
Tear & Share Tuscans Bread Wreath With Roasted Capsicum DipRead More
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites Recipe
Easy Cheesy Pretzel Bites RecipeRead More
Egg & Cheese Wreath Recipe
Egg & Cheese Wreath RecipeRead More