Best thermomix bread recipe
- Place water into mixing bowl with butter or oil, sugar and yeast. Heat 1 min/50C/speed
- 2/3. Scrape down sides, put lid back on and leave covered until yeast is frothy.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix and knead – 3min/closed lid / kneading setting.
- Tip dough into a large oiled bowl, cover with cling-film and leave in warm place for 1 houror doubled in size.
- Once risen, tip out onto a well-floured bench and shape into loaves or rolls as desired.
- Place into greased & lined tin or onto baking trays, cover with cling film and leave to rise
- for another hour or until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place into preheated oven for 15-20 minutes depending on size, qty and shapes – cook
- until just golden or sound hollow.
- Brush with melted butter, tip out onto a cooking rack and wrap completely in tea towel
- and leave to cool completely.
- TIP: The weather, season and temperature makes a difference to the rising time and stickiness of the dough. Sometimes the dough may take up to 2 hours to double in size and sometimes extra flour or water is needed to make the dough soft and pliable
makes 1 loaf and 18 small rolls
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!